Thank you for your interest in RNC but we do not currently have any job vacancies.
As a further education college, RNC provides academic and vocational qualifications in a wide range of subject areas, providing specialist learning and residential support to students who have visual impairments and other disabilities.
The Chapel Arts and Media Centre stages live theatre, music and art exhibitions. The venue includes performance spaces, recording studios and a radio station.
Gardner Hall provides venue hire, catering and accommodation for conferences, special interest groups, social and family occasions.
thePoint4 is an international Paralympic, leisure and fitness centre open to the public.
Disability Confident is a government scheme designed to encourage employers to recruit and retain people with disabilities and those with health conditions. The Disability Confident scheme has taken over from the previous Two Ticks Positive about Disabled People scheme.
As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have committed to:
- Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible
- Communicate and promote vacancies
- Offer an interview to people with a disability who meet the minimum requirement
- Anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required
- Support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- At least one activity that will make a difference for people with disabilities