Team England / GB
Jon Pugh was appointed in February 2014. Jon was formerly the Assistant Coach (from 2008 – 2012) and also a teacher in the RNC Blind Football Academy.
Jon says “In the relatively short period of time I have been in charge I have really enjoyed working with the team. They have responded to what I have asked of them and worked hard to achieve some excellent results. I would say that the team is where we want to be at this moment in time. The Euros 2015 is a key event for us and we will very much value the support from the home crowd to take us through to the final – and from there to Rio.”
Captain Keryn Seal – age 33, Exeter. 87 appearances, 9 goals.
- Owen Bainbridge – age 25, Bishop Auckland. 27 appearances, 4 goals.
- Daniel English – age 24, Tyne & Wear. 62 appearances, 12 goals.
- Jonathan Heenan – age 26, Sheffield. 26 appearances.
- William Norman – age 36, Worcester. 38 appearances.
- Roy Turnham – age 30, Liverpool. 34 appearances, 2 goals.
- Robin Williams – age 27, Exeter. 56 appearances, 9 goals.
- Darren Harris – age 42, Birmingham. 114 appearances.
- Lewis Skyers (Goalkeeper) – age 31, Cheltenham. 33 appearances.
- Daniel James (Goalkeeper) – age 28, Exeter. 62 appearances.