Date(s) - 28/03/2017 - 30/03/2017
- Public event
- Suitable for all the family
- Suitable for anyone with VI
- Suitable for professionals
- Suitable for young people
At RNC, we are proud to be headlining the first ever Vision Zone at Naidex!
Naidex is Europe’s biggest trade show for professionals and consumers, dedicated to the care, rehabilitation and lifestyle of people with disabilities.
During the 3 day event we will be showcasing some of the skills from our students and our specialist staff will be on hand to talk about education provision and transition paths for young people with visual impairment.
We will be showcasing the work based learning elements of two of our most popular vocational courses; Sport and Recreation, and Massage. Students will be getting hands on (literally), as they offer free massages during the event.
Our key highlights on each of the three days will be;
- Tuesday 28 March, 2.45pm – Fitness demonstration
- Wednesday 29 March, 12.15pm – Introduction to VI sport
- Thursday 30 March, 11am – Key Speaker slot from Aaron Ford, RNC Sports Academy Teacher and Head Coach of Women’s GB Goalball team talking about ‘The benefits of physical activity for people with visual impairment’
The event is FREE to attend for any (or all) of the 3 days;
If you would like any more information about the event, please contact the RNC Marketing Team on 01432 376 621 or email email@example.com
Setting no limit on potential, Naidex is the only place that gathers innovation, information, cutting edge supplies, and the most inspirational speakers from around the world to one venue, over three unforgettable days.