Have a Go Activity Weekend
Have a Go activity weekends are free to all young people aged 13-17 with a visual impairment, they give you the chance to come and stay in our student halls of residence on campus, take part in fun activities and make new friends.
The many activities at the Have a Go weekends can include;
- Sports – Football, Goalball, Golf, Cricket or Boccia
- Performing arts – You can be the star of the show acting, dancing and singing
- Media production – If you prefer to be behind the camera get involved in filming, directing and sound engineering
- Arts and crafts – Getting creative can include anything from creating pottery, having a go at painting to jewellery making
- Learn about the RNC curriculum – enjoy taster sessions from a range of RNC’s academic courses
- Make your own pizza
Parents or guardians don’t miss out!
Free accommodation is available for an accompanying adult to stay over. Whilst the young people are involved in the activities over the weekend you will have a personalised tour of campus and have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have to our registry and learning teams.
“The event, the college, the staff, the location; as close to perfection as you can get”
One comment from a parent at a previous Have a Go weekend
Watch this video below from parents who took their children to a Have a Go weekend, as they tell you why they’ve chosen RNC as the place for their children to study;
For more information please contact our Student Enquiries team on 01432 376 621 or email email@example.com