Applications are invited for the following position:
– Part time 15.5 hours per week (term time only)
– Working 38 weeks per year (includes 36 weeks term times + 2 additional CPD weeks (0.3526 FTE)
Full time equivalent = £33,655; £11,867 pro rata
Wednesday 30 September 2020 at 17:00
The College is seeking to appoint a Nurse to work within our Residential Department graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in our latest inspection.
The Nurse, under the direction of the Wellbeing and Medical Support Manager, is responsible for facilitating and delivering a high quality medical and health promotion services to all students at the College.
Registered General Nurse status with current NMC registration is essential for this post.
- Term time only working pattern with an annual salary
- Working within an established supportive Nursing team
- Shift pattern is provided for the year in advance
- Additional training for visual impairment is available
- Reduced membership to thePoint4 gym
- Free parking
Please download the application form and supporting information below:
Please note we are unable to accept CVs and must have a completed application form.
RNC is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sections of the community. We are committed to safeguarding and all successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check.
Eligibility to work in the UK is required.