RNC Policies and Procedures
RNC has a comprehensive range of Policies and Procedures; those listed below are available directly by selecting the links.
All policies are reviewed on a regular basis and are subject to an Equality Impact Assessment (EIA) prior to approval by the Senior Management Team
The purpose of the EIA is to identify the impact that each policy may have on different groups of actual and potential students, customers and staff taking account of the protected characteristics of the Equality Act 2010 (age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation).
In addition, the following student related policies (listed below) can be made available on request; please email Louise Merriman, PA to the Principal: louise.Merriman@rnc.ac.uk
Wherever possible all student related policies have either student representative involvement during their development or are reviewed and approved by the Student Representative Group.
- Acceptable Use – Computing and IT Policy
- Accommodation of Overnight Visitors Policy
- Bring Your Own Devices Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Exams Policies
- Guide Dog Policy – Owners
- Guide Dog Policy – Staff and Students
- Medical and Wellbeing Entitlement
- Medication Policy
- Missing Person Policy
- Physical Intervention Policy
- Student Accommodation Policy
- Student Pre-Entry Assessment
- Student Sex and Relationships
- Substance Misuse Policy
- Work Experience Policy