Have a Go – Free activity weekend
Date(s) - 11/03/2017 - 12/03/2017
11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Have a Go activity weekends are free to all young people aged 13-17 with a visual impairment, they give you the chance to come and stay in our student halls of residence on campus, take part in fun activities and make new friends.
Meet our current students, who will join in the activities and share their experiences of what life is really like at RNC!
The many activities at the Have a Go weekends can include;
- Sports – Football, Goalball or Cricket
- Performing arts – You can be the star of the show acting, dancing and singing
- Media production – If you prefer to be behind the camera, get involved in filming, directing and sound engineering
- Cooking skills – baking your own tasty treats and of course being able to eat them after!
- Arts and crafts – Getting creative can include anything from creating pottery, having a go at painting or jewellery making
- Make your own pizza
Download and print the Have a Go poster;
Book your place!
Complete the application form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents or guardians – don’t miss out
Free accommodation is available for an accompanying adult to stay over. Whilst the young people are involved in the activities over the weekend you will have a personalised tour of campus and have the opportunity to ask any questions you may have to our registry and learning teams.
“I just wanted to thank you and everyone else involved for the ‘have a go’ weekend and the warm welcome we received at the college. We were impressed by the facilities and the obvious dedication of all of the staff, and it is clear that the students have a strong bond and really value their time there.” David (parent at a previous Have a Go.)
If you have any questions, please call our student enquiries team on 01432 376 621 or email email@example.com