Have a Go weekend
Date(s) - 17/02/2018 - 18/02/2018
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
During the weekend you will meet other people of your own age, make friends and have fun in a safe and inclusive environment. You will stay in your own room in our halls of residence and you will experience what it’s like to live the life of an RNC student.
Typical activities at the Have a Go weekends involve;
- Sports such as judo, golf and bowling
- Music, media and performing arts
- Exploring the independent living skills kitchen
- Taster sessions of RNC’s academic subjects
The Have a Go weekends at RNC are free for young people aged 13 to 17 with a visual impairment to attend. Free accommodation is also provided for an accompanying parent/guardian, and siblings are welcome too!
Parents and guardians will be on a separate programme to the young people during the weekend and will have the opportunity to tour the College campus and meet with key RNC staff members including representatives from;
- Independent living skills
Previous attendees on our Have a Go weekends have said;
- “Alice loved the weekend, made some amazing new friends.”
- “The event was really useful for gaining an overview of the college facilities and learning from some staff and parents.”
- “Couldn’t have asked for better, made my daughter feel at home.”
SIGN UP NOW!
If you would like to experience RNC for yourself, complete the application form below and return to email@example.com in order to secure your place!
For more information, or if you have any questions;
Call 01432 376 621