RNC Football Academy
RNC’s Blind Football Academy offers you the opportunity to build football training into your programme of studies and experience blind or partially sighted football at the very highest level. This could be just the platform you need to develop your footballing skills.
The College provides an opportunity for you to develop all areas of your game through expert coaching from trained, experienced staff, with the view to producing players with the ability to compete in both national and international competitions.
RNC Football Academy participates in national blind and partially sighted leagues, playing matches in Hereford and travelling across the country at weekends.
RNC Football Academy Programme
The RNC Football Academy offers you an up to eight hours a week of dedicated football training, focussing on;
- General nutrition, health and fitness
- Strength and conditioning
- Sports psychology
- Technical football skills
- Rules and regulations of blind or partially sighted football
- Skill-related games
- Shape and formation
- Development of football skills
- Principles of team and set piece play
- Fitness testing and monitoring
- Team and match preparation
- Speed and agility programmes
- Circuit-based football training.
Find out more about the Sports
Academy by selecting the interactive prospectus below;