Employee Recruitment Open Day – Saturday 23 June
Employee Recruitment Open Day
23 June 2018 at 2.30 pm
An exciting opportunity working for a specialist residential College
We have various full time and part time roles within our Residential Department and are holding a Employee Recruitment Open Day on Saturday 23 June at 2.30pm for prospective Residential Workers.
The role of the Residential Team is to support young people in the residential environment on their journey to independence, employment or higher education.
Do you you have the following:
- A passion for supporting young people
- A commitment to improving outcomes and life chances for students who are blind or partially sighted
- A proactive and energetic disposition
- Excellent rates of pay
- Term time working pattern with a monthly salary
- Six weeks paid holiday a year
- Working within an established support team.
- Reduced membership to thePoint4 gym.
- Free parking
- Full induction and training in working with people with a visual impairment
A qualification in Health & Social Care (NVQ Level 3) and/or experience in a residential setting is desirable.
To book your place email email@example.com
Living away from home is one of the toughest barriers for students choosing to come and study at RNC. Whilst they’re here they have all the support they need and tend to make friends quickly. Watch the video below to learn what residential life means to students and staff at RNC.