Thank you for deciding to support RNC. You make an incredible difference to the lives of people with sight loss with every penny you raise. Whether you jump out of a plane or hold a cake sale we will support you with your fundraising and have plenty of ideas, tips and materials to help you get your event off the ground.
Fundraising is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Choose your activity or event, where and when. We have plenty of ideas for you.
- It’s all in the planning. We have lots of tips to make your fundraiser a success.
- Spread the word! Through word of mouth or online fundraising pages, get your message out to everyone you know.
Recent examples of fundraising by our supporters have included:
- RNC students and supporters braved a tandem parachute jump
- Colin swam 115 miles of the River Wye
- Ben ran the London Marathon and organised a Spinathon
- Jonathan sailed 2000 miles around Britain in six weeks
- Herefordshire residents walked on hot coals to raise sponsorship
- Harrison Clarke solicitors and Gabbs solicitors donated their skills and time to our annual Will Writing Fortnight
- Waitrose nominated us as a charity of the month
- Many local businesses display RNC collection tins
If you would like to join them contact us today to get started!
Don’t forget you can contact us for advice, to let us know what you plan to do or to request materials through the post on 01432 376 371 or by emailing email@example.com.